Thursday 2 August 2012

TUFF 16...


Spent the week up north last week on Lake Rosseau, Muskoka, just outside of Port Carling Ontario; Beverly Hills North.

We stayed with family friends who happen to own some great boats.

Their TUFF 16 was my favorite.


A small speed boat (they also make a 21 and a 28) intended for teens and/or as a fun runabout for a grown man like me, the TUFF 16 is actually a proper high performance boat with a great pedigree.

It also turns heads.

As we pulled into Port Carling, I kept getting random thumbs up from passing boats as they took a moment to salute the beautiful craft we were in. And that's the thing about the TUFF 16 that really got me, it's beautifully made.

Everything about it, from the lines, to the fiberglass work, to the gelcoat, to the way in which it handled the chop, spoke to care and love on the part of the builder.


I spent every morning on it, exploring the lake, and every chance I got to take it out, I leapt at it.

All this from a sailor.

I'm now committed to trying out the 21 as soon as possible.

If you're on the market for a classy (Canadian-made) speedboat, give LIFT MARINE a call (905.320.2127) and we'll be happy to walk you through an introduction to the folks at TUFF.

See you on the water.

LIFT Marine.

Your gateway to the far horizon...

905.320.2127
liftmarine@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment